Respected White Plains Law Firm Protecting Your Rights
Getting the best results in sophisticated family law matters
With more than 40 years of experience handling the emotional matters that accompany divorce, Martin J. Rosen, P.C. can ably counsel you to a favorable outcome to which you and your opposing party can agree — one based upon a cost-effective model designed to save you both time and expense.
Clients in Westchester County and throughout the Hudson Valley area turn to Martin J. Rosen, P.C. in White Plains for a compassionate, guiding hand through the process of divorce and the decisions that accompany it. The firm’s skill in handling complicated and high-asset cases benefits clients who seek help with issues such as:
High-quality counsel for Westchester County family law matters
Martin J. Rosen has more than 40 years of experience in many kinds of family law cases, including:
- Divorce — If you and your spouse agree on property division, spousal support and child custody and support, your divorce can be finalized without a trial. If you disagree, the court will determine the rights and the obligations of the parties. You need a skilled attorney to manage your case and ensure that your rights are protected at the dissolution of your marriage.
- Child custody — Mr. Rosen outlines the process regarding custody and visitation so that you fully understand any risks and challenges, and the potential outcome. He can provide the exceptional representation you need to ensure the best presentation of your case.
- Child support — Child support in New York is based on state guidelines that factor in the parents’ income and the number of children to be supported. The law office of Martin J. Rosen, P.C. can help you ensure that your children get the support they need and deserve.
- Legal separation — A properly drafted separation agreement can help you achieve an amicable, well-arranged separation from your spouse. You need a capable family law attorney to help you get the best separation arrangement possible.
- Paternity — Paternity comes with rights and responsibilities under law. Martin J. Rosen, P.C. can help you protect your rights and manage your responsibilities.
- Maintenance (alimony) — Not every divorce includes terms for spousal support. However, Martin J. Rosen, an attentive lawyer in White Plains, NY, works closely with you to identify needs and negotiate an equitable settlement.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are a significant factor in divorce settlements. A well-versed divorce attorney can help you understand how these agreements may affect your divorce.
- Equitable distribution — One of the most contentious and potentially complicated areas in a divorce is the equitable or fair distribution of marital assets. Martin J. Rosen’s exceptional knowledge of domestic relations law gives him the edge you need to resolve your case most efficiently.
- Modification of judgments — Modifications of judgments are often necessary to provide the best post-divorce arrangements for you and your family. Martin J. Rosen, a reliable attorney, can help you make the best case for a modification of existing judgments.
- Orders of protection — Your safety and that of your children is paramount. You need an understanding divorce attorney who can make sure you get the protection under the law that you need and deserve.
- Adoption law — Adoption can involve complex legal considerations and have serious effects upon the legal structure of the family and its obligations. Contact a lawyer proficient in adoption law to help you navigate the legal process.
Regardless of the area of family law involved, Martin J. Rosen, P.C. brings to each case his personable and masterful legal service tailored to achieve your goals.
Contact an accomplished White Plains law firm today
Whatever your family law needs, Martin J. Rosen provides you with competent, efficient legal service. Call Martin J. Rosen, P.C. at 914-517-0841 or contact the firm online to get the legal help you need to transcend your current situation. Martin J. Rosen, P.C., serves Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess and New York counties.