Accomplished White Plains Divorce Law Firm Providing Dedicated Assistance
Experienced attorney has helped clients succeed for more than 50 years
Since 1971, the law firm of Martin J. Rosen, P.C. has provided high-caliber divorce representation to clients in Westchester County and throughout the Hudson Valley. From his office in White Plains, Mr. Rosen handles divorce, custody and other family law issues with the skill and professionalism that these sensitive matters deserve. For more than five decades, the firm has efficiently addressed the specific needs of high-net-worth clients in sophisticated cases while seeking the best and most cost-effective resolution possible. As a seasoned and respected family lawyer, Martin J. Rosen is committed to providing the exceptional service you need to resolve your issue.
Reputable advocate provides a high level of professional service
Whether you commute to work each day or take care of a home and children, you expect the best from yourself and the people you associate with. Our firm exemplifies those high standards and is committed to providing each client with:
- Highly recommended representation — You want a lawyer you can trust. Clients throughout the Hudson Valley area who have relied on Martin J. Rosen to successfully manage complicated situations willingly recommend him to others. Attorneys familiar with his work have given him an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, signaling his exceptional legal ability and ethics.
- Compassionate counsel — In many cases, divorce is a person’s first encounter with the sometimes unpleasant legal system. A seasoned legal counselor, Mr. Rosen takes great care to explain the dissolution process to clients. He never forgets that these cases are not just about protecting legal and financial rights but also about limiting the emotional toll on divorcing spouses and their families.
- Individualized service — Every family situation is unique, so Martin J. Rosen tailors advice and advocacy to your specific situation. He asks questions about your specific goals and listens carefully to what matters most to you. He then sets forth an individualized strategy that will help accomplish those goals. He takes a proactive approach to each case and is always available to answer questions on complex case details.
Throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley, the firm works diligently to resolve family legal challenges positively and efficiently.
Comprehensive firm covers a full range of family and matrimonial issues
The law office of Martin J. Rosen, P.C. handles cases involving a variety of family and matrimonial legal issues, including:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, you deserve a compassionate advocate who will vigorously pursue the outcome most beneficial to you.
- Child custody.— Ensuring proper care of children is a heavy responsibility. The firm helps parents reach a child custody and visitation agreement that will help their children continue to thrive.
- Child support — Mr. Rosen represents parents in child support negotiations so that payments are fair and based on all of the financial facts, even in very complex situations.
- Legal separation — When you need a proper separation agreement to protect your rights in the early stages of a family dispute, Mr. Rosen offers seasoned advice.
- Paternity — Determining a child’s paternity can result in numerous benefits but also can cause emotional turmoil. With the firm’s help, you can relax and be confident your matter will be handled with utmost care.
- Maintenance (alimony) — One of the most strongly disputed components of a divorce can be the spousal maintenance payment. The firm helps you arrive at a fair alimony arrangement that lets you move forward.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Mr. Rosen drafts a sound prenuptial and postnuptial agreement to safeguard your wealth in the event of a divorce.
- Equitable distribution — If you have substantial assets, you need expert valuation and equitable distribution of retirement accounts, stock options, family businesses and multiple residences. The firm calls upon financial experts to assist in protecting your assets.
- Modification of judgments — When your circumstances change, Mr. Rosen can seek a modification of judgment to ensure you and your children are provided for.
- Orders of protection — If you are in danger from an abusive spouse or partner, Mr. Rosen will work quickly to obtain a protection order to provide personal safety.
- Adoption law — The firm guides you through the often complex processes involved in adoption so that you can partake in the joys of parenthood.
No matter what type of assistance you need, the firm will communicate clearly and openly and advocate strongly to ensure the best possible results for you.
Knowledgeable counselor helps couples seek amicable resolutions
Resolving a family dispute amicably eliminates the need for costly and lengthy litigation that inevitably escalates conflict and can inflict long-term, damaging effects on family relationships. Whenever possible, the firm works to minimize the stress, expense and delay. Martin J. Rosen has had decades of success helping clients move toward an amicable solution and the best results for them and for their families.
Contact a dedicated White Plains attorney to help you move forward
You need an adept lawyer to help minimize the stress and complications of the divorce process. Call Martin J. Rosen, P.C. at 914-517-0841 or contact the firm online to get the legal help you need to transcend your current situation. Martin J. Rosen, P.C. is conveniently located on Main Street in White Plains, across the street from the Galleria mall, and serves clients from Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange and Dutchess counties as well as New York City.