Accomplished White Plains Divorce Lawyer Provides Skillful Counsel
Westchester County family law firm represents clients in complex cases
No matter how successful you are in other endeavors, there might come a time where you need an exceptional New York lawyer to handle your divorce or another important family law matter. For more than 50 years, Martin J. Rosen, P.C. in White Plains has provided prominent Hudson Valley clients with the exceptional legal representation they deserve and demand. Mr. Rosen focuses on high net worth divorces for residents of Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange and Dutchess counties and has the knowledge and experience to handle the most sophisticated family law concerns.
Respected attorney maintains the highest professional standards
Whether you own a business, commute to work each day or take care of your home and children, you expect the best from yourself and the people you associate with. Our firm exemplifies those high standards and is committed to providing each client with:
- Highly recommended representation — Clients throughout the Hudson Valley area who have relied on Martin J. Rosen to successfully manage complicated situations consistently recommend him to others. Attorneys familiar with his work have given him an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Knowledgeable counsel — Going through a divorce can affect nearly every aspect of your life. In addition to discussing custody, property division and alimony, it might be necessary to examine your estate plans, appraise the value of your business holdings or establish a trust to distribute assets at a designated time. With extensive experience handling high net worth divorces, Martin J. Rosen has the knowledge and network of resources needed to deal with these complex matters.
- Individualized service — Every family situation is unique, so Mr. Rosen tailors advice and advocacy to your specific situation. He asks questions about your specific goals and listens carefully to what matters most to you. He then devises an individualized strategy designed to accomplish those goals. Regardless of how complex or contentious your case might be, he takes a proactive approach and is always available to answer your questions.
Throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley, the firm works diligently to resolve family legal challenges positively and efficiently.
Established firm handles high net worth divorces and other family law issues
The law office of Martin J. Rosen, P.C. handles cases involving a variety of family and matrimonial legal issues, including:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, you deserve a strong advocate who will vigorously pursue the outcome most beneficial to you.
- Equitable distribution — Real estate, vehicles, stocks, bonds, cash accounts and other assets usually must be divided when a marriage is dissolved. When appropriate, we retain experts to assist with the valuation and equitable distribution of those items, as well as retirement accounts, jointly owned businesses and valuable household property, such as art works and antiques.
- Child custody — Ensuring proper care of children is a heavy responsibility. The firm helps parents reach a child custody and visitation agreement that will help their children continue to thrive.
- Child support — Mr. Rosen represents parents in child support negotiations that might cover provisions for such costs as private school funding, college costs and extracurricular activities.
- Legal separation — When you need a comprehensive separation agreement to protect your rights in the early stages of a family dispute, Mr. Rosen advises you on parenting and financial terms.
- Paternity — Determining a child’s paternity is the first step in establishing parental rights and child support obligations. You can be confident the firm will handle your matter with the utmost care.
- Maintenance (alimony) — One of the most strongly disputed components of a divorce can be the spousal maintenance payment, particularly when substantial income is at stake. The firm presses for an alimony arrangement that accurately reflects the circumstances.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Putting an enforceable prenuptial or postnuptial agreement in place can safeguard your wealth in the event of a divorce.
- Modification of judgments — When your circumstances change, Mr. Rosen can seek a modification of judgment so you are treated fairly based on the current situation.
- Orders of protection — If you are in danger from an abusive spouse or partner, Mr. Rosen will work quickly to obtain a protection order to provide personal safety.
- Adoption law — The firm guides you through the often complex processes involved in adoption so that you can partake in the joys of parenthood.
No matter what type of assistance you need, the firm will communicate clearly and advocate for a favorable resolution.
Contact a respected Westchester County lawyer for a divorce consultation
Call Martin J. Rosen, P.C. in White Plains at 914-761-6300 or contact the firm online for a consultation regarding a divorce or other family law matter.